Friday, December 31, 2010

A Year in Cookies: 52 cookies in 52 weeks

Well, it's that time of year, again: the new year. I don't make new year resolutions. Instead, I have new year ideas, projects, etc. This year, I've decided to do a year in cookies; so by the end of 2011 I will have made 52 cookies in 52 weeks. I find this to be a bit more manageable than 365 cookies in 365 days; maybe if I weren't working, this would work.

So, every Sunday for the next year (give or take a few days), I will be trying a new cookie recipe. I may start simple with things I have already done, but eventually I will get a bit more creative with my culinary confections. I will post the recipe, source if there is a published one, and pictures (of course). This idea came to me, but in doing so, I have found that some other people have done the same thing. So I guess I'm just one of the hordes, but those others have inspired me to try this.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment