Monday, January 24, 2011

Extra, Extra!

Are you in love with these recipes? Would you like to own your own bound copy of all the recipes I use throughout 2011 in my "A Year in Cookies" project? Never fear, my friends! I am in the midst of creating a digital copy of what will eventually be the hard copy of my Year in Cookies book! Thanks to the lovely folks at Tastebook, I am able to chronicle my 2011 project for my own bookshelf...and if you want, for yours too!

If you would like your own copy of "A Year in Cookies: 52 cookies in 52 weeks", let me know! Obviously you will not be able to get a copy of this glorious work until the beginning of 2012, but at least you know it is something you can look forward to! If you would like to share in my recipes on tastebook, forward over your email address to me; I will invite you to my tastebook project so you can see it develop over the next 48 weeks (can you believe it? Only 48 weeks left!). The best part of participating and sharing online with me? The more people I invite and that sign up for tastebook as my "friend", the more free copies I can get of my cookbook! Do you know what that means? DISCOUNTS FOR YOU!!!!!!

Okay, that's all I've got for now. Send me your email, message me, leave a comment, send the GoodYear Blimp, waft some smoke signals my way....well, you get the picture. Just let me know if you're interested!

And, as always....happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment